Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Small yellow and fuchsia Crocheted Bag

I made this yellow bag, same directions as the blue bag, just used a smaller crochet hook.  Of course the stitches are more tight and it has a more compact feel..

 It turned out so beautiful! 

Right now, I use the blue one at work to carry my laptop charger. The yellow one is OK and my charger fits, but barely.  The girls at work all comment on how pretty they are.   In the spring, I will use the yellow one as a purse.

This is not my pattern, it is one I found at "The C side' site /chocolatemintsin in a jar.  It says I can not sell or distribute the pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tulip Wreath

 I made a tulip wreath.  Metal wreath- Dollar Tree, Ribbon- (needed 2) -Walmart Tulips - Hobby Lobby Green mesh(already had at home in craft...