Sunday, January 6, 2013

These are a few of my Thrift store "finds" this weekend. Planning on making a pencil holder from one and decorate the other items as some cute candle holders. Found and idea I want to try out and 50 cent pieces to start with. I have one more not pictured, a name cup for a friend at work. I live entirely too close to the thrift store! ****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
This I found and plan on cleaning it up and decorating it to have somewhere to display my coffee cups I collect when I travel, some people give them to me. I don't use them routinely and would like to get them out of my cabinet. The "birdhouse" I have knicknamed it looks homemade and is a little wobbly, will have to fix that. I bought some paints today, but ran out of time to get started. Kept shifting between stenciling the sides, painting each shelf a different color, stenciling each shelf, adding small birds of some type, etc. Today, I have decided on two shades of blue, the lighter blue on the shelves and have one butterfly to add to the roof somewhere. Waiting for warm weather to do this outside. Will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tulip Wreath

 I made a tulip wreath.  Metal wreath- Dollar Tree, Ribbon- (needed 2) -Walmart Tulips - Hobby Lobby Green mesh(already had at home in craft...