Saturday, January 5, 2013

Here is an original crochet had I made two years ago.  I like the  pinks and fushia colors.   That is snow on top of it ...  I made up the pattern as I went, so don't have it written out.  It did not take too long to make.  I enjoy crocheting, just don't have a lot of time to keep it up.  I like small items better, but have made several afgans and/or bedspreads that I have made.  I work with yarn more in the winter, probably because I stay indoor more then.  I used to make a Christmas ornament every year, whether it was something crocheted or otherwise crafted.  One year I made about 50 cotten thread snowflakes and starched them and gave them to EVERYONE at my family reunion for a Christmas gift. Now I wonder how I ever had the time to make them and then starch then and pin them out and let then dry!  Ah to still have that energy!!  Go Crochet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tulip Wreath

 I made a tulip wreath.  Metal wreath- Dollar Tree, Ribbon- (needed 2) -Walmart Tulips - Hobby Lobby Green mesh(already had at home in craft...